Halkidiki Day Cruise prices
Sithonia or Kassandra departures for day sailboat, traditional Kaiki or motor yacht tours prices for 2023
All boats have a minimum of 8 guests capacity, WC, hot water, fully equipped kitchen, safety equipment, Radio CD player, Bimini top (tent over the cockpit), dinghy (small inflatable boat with engine).
|Traditional kaiki boat
|Full season||from 399€||from 1199€||from 999€|
|Low season||from 349€||from 999€||from 999€|
Full season: June 17, 2023 to September 10, 2023 Low season: before June 16, 2023 & after September 11, 2023
- VAT, taxes
- Boat fees, Professional skipper, marina fees.
- Coffee, tea, drinking water
- Diesel fuel, petrol, washing water, electricity.
For motor yachts, any extra client request for visiting places that are not in the program means an extra fuel consumption which cost is not included and is paid by the customer. Please call us for details. Does not apply to Sailing yachts
- lunch or dinner, but we will make a taverna stop for fresh fish
- beach towels
- Pefkohori Departure +60€ (for transfer of the boat from Neos Marmaras)
- Hrousos pier at Paliouri beach +50€ (for transfer of the boat from Neos Marmaras)
- Miraggio marina Departure +75 (for transfer of the boat from Neos Marmaras and marina fees)
- Porto Carras Departure +90 (for transfer of the boat from Neos Marmaras and marina fees)
- Full day fishing trip trawling for Mackerel +50 (for extra fuel and fishing gear use)
- Full day game fishing trip trawling for Tuna +150 (for extra fuel, breakfast – lunch cooked on board, wine, beer, snacks and fishing gear use)
- 10% for booking and paying in full 90 days in advance
- 10% for booking 2 or more days
- 10% returning customer
max discount 20%
Departure port is Neos Marmaras Harbour unless otherwise specified. There is the possibility to depart from other places like Pefkochori, Miraggio marina, Nikiti, Fokies, or Marina Porto Carras, for an extra fee. Also, we can and do make arrangements for your transfer to our Neos Marmaras base if your hotel reception is unable to help you. Please contact us for details.
Typical day sailing program:
Departure at 11:00 am from Neos Marmaras
Return at 18:00 p.m.
Don't forget to mention:
- Number of Persons, Possible Dates, Area
- If you require a skipper (applies to multi-day charters only)
- The hotel you 'll be staying (applies to day charters only)
Categorised in: Prices
This post was written by christoforos