Mount Athos private motor yacht tour, visit 16 monasteries at least
Yacht tour of Mount Athos Holy Monasteries, 2020
Discover the unique peace and beauty of Mount Athos by chartering a motor yacht for a day cruise. Leaving early in the morning from the Neos Marmaras port or Porto Carras Grand Resort Marina, you will set course towards the third ‘leg’ of Halkidiki Peninsula, Agio Oros. Since there are no women allowed on land, the best way to see the stunning monasteries and the amazing nature is only by the sea. You will cruise very close to the shore so you will be able to see all the monasteries very clear and do some sightseeing. After enjoying your cruise, we make a stop at Toroni Porto Koufo beautiful fishing village for launch. On our return cruise back to Neos Marmaras, you can sit back and enjoy the journey stop for a swim and watch the beautiful sunset.
Access to embarkation point of Neos Marmaras is easy from Gerakini, Psakoudia, Metamorfosis, Nikiti, Elia, Toroni, Sarti, Sykia, Vourvourou, Armenistis, Ormos Panagias, Agio Nikolao, 2nd leg of Halkidiki – Sithonia, where we start our sailing tours. From the 1st leg of Kassandra we use Pefkochori(ex Kapsohora) pier for guests from N. Moudania, Nea Fokea, Athitos(Afitos), Sani, Kallithea, Kriopigi, Polychrono, Haniotis, Paliouri, Loutra Agias Paraskevis, Skioni, Possidi, Fourka and Siviri.
During the cruise you will be able to see from 500m away:
- Agias Annis Skiti
- Nea Skiti
- Holy Monastery of Aghiou Pavlou
- Holy Monastery of Dionysiou or ‘Nea Petra’
- Holy Monastery of Gregoriou
- Holy Monastery of Simonopetra
- Dafne port
- Holy Monastery of Xeropotamou
- Holy Monastery of Panteleimon or Rossikon (Russian)
- Xenofontos Skiti
- Holy Monastery of Xenofontos
- Holy Monastery of Docheiariou
- Arsanas (port of) Holy Monastery Zographou
- Arsanas (port of) Holy Monastery of Chilandariou
The best day of your life starts here!
All boats have a minimum of 8 guests capacity, wc, hot water, fully equipped kitchen, safety equipment, Radio CD player, Bimini top (tent over the cockpit), cockpit pillows, dinghy (small inflatable boat with engine). One cabin is at your disposal to store your stuff, change clothes, for the kids to rest, etc
- Boat fees, Professional skipper, marina fees.
- Water, Electricity.
- Drinking water, soft drinks, snacks, coffee or tea
- Fuel, Petrol (unless specified in our offer)
- lunch & dinner
- beach towels
Mount Athos Map – 2020
send us an email to
Don't forget to mention:
- Number of Persons, Possible Dates, Area
- If you require a skipper (applies to multi-day charters only)
- The hotel you 'll be staying (applies to day charters only)
Check out our Tripadvisor reviews: just type "CharterAyacht, Neos Marmaras" in their site or mobile app search to see our 5* reviews.
Categorised in: Halkidiki daily boat trips
This post was written by christoforos