Sailboat charters with skipper prices
Sailboat Charters with skipper 2020 prices for N. Sporades, Halkidiki, Ionian
All boats have a minimum of 3 cabins, WC, hot water, fully equipped kitchen, safety equipment, Radio CD player, Bimini top (tent over the cockpit), dinghy (small inflatable boat with engine).
Friday afternoon to Friday morning
|4 days |
Friday evening to Sunday night
|Full season||Contact us||Contact us||Contact us|
|Low season||Contact us||Contact us||Contact us|
Prices are per DAY in euro (€)
- Prises are calculated per day, not per night. This means that in you get on board, or leave, at a time that makes it impossible for the boat to do a day trip (11:00 to 19:00) that day is added to the total amount of days.
- Weeks have 7 days, Weekends have 2 days
- Weekends can start from Friday evening after 21:00 for an exta fee of 99€
- Departures from Halkidiki (Neos Marmaras), Ionian (Lefkas marina)
- Areas for sailing:
North Sporades Islands (Skiathos, Skopelos, Alonnisos)
Ionian (Lefkas, Ithaki, Kefalonia)
Halkidiki (Kassandra, Sithonia, Amouliani, Diaporos, Mount Athos)
- Experienced Skipper
- Fuel, main engine Diesel and Petrol (for the dinghy outboard)
- Boat fees, marina fees (Marina Sani and Porto Carras is not included).
- Water, Electricity.
- 1 sheet 1 pillowcase and bathroom towel per person (included only for more than 3 days charters).
- beach towels
- food, drinking water and beverages including the captains food.
- other consumables as toilet paper, kitchen paper, coffee, sugar, etc.
- 10% for booking and paying in full 90 days in advance
- 10% for booking more than 1 week
- 10% returning customer
max discount 20%
Don't forget to mention:
- Number of Persons, Possible Dates, Area
- If you require a skipper (applies to multi-day charters only)
- The hotel you 'll be staying (applies to day charters only)
Categorised in: Prices
This post was written by christoforos