Sailboat charters with skipper prices
Sailboat Charters with skipper 2019 prices for N. Sporades, Halkidiki, Ionian
All boats have a minimum of 3 cabins, WC, hot water, fully equipped kitchen, safety equipment, Radio CD player, Bimini top (tent over the cockpit), dinghy (small inflatable boat with engine).
Friday afternoon to Friday morning
Friday evening to Sunday night
|Full season||from 399€||from 429€||from 449€|
|Low season||from 299€||from 319€||from 399€|
Prices are per DAY in euro (€)
- Prises are calculated per day, not per night. This means that in you get on board, or leave, at a time that makes it impossible for the boat to do a day trip (11:00 to 19:00) that day is added to the total amount of days.
- Weeks have 7 days, Weekends have 2 days
- Weekends can start from Friday evening after 21:00 for an exta fee of 99€
- Departures from Halkidiki (Neos Marmaras), Ionian (Lefkas marina)
- Areas for sailing:
North Sporades Islands (Skiathos, Skopelos, Alonnisos)
Ionian (Lefkas, Ithaki, Kefalonia)
Halkidiki (Kassandra, Sithonia, Amouliani, Diaporos, Mount Athos)
- Experienced Skipper
- Fuel, main engine Diesel and Petrol (for the dinghy outboard)
- Boat fees, marina fees (Marina Sani and Porto Carras is not included).
- Water, Electricity.
- 1 sheet 1 pillowcase and bathroom towel per person (included only for more than 3 days charters).
- beach towels
- food, drinking water and beverages including the captains food.
- other consumables as toilet paper, kitchen paper, coffee, sugar, etc.
- 10% for booking and paying in full 90 days in advance
- 10% for booking more than 1 week
- 10% returning customer
max discount 20%
send us an email to
Don't forget to mention:
- Number of Persons, Possible Dates, Area
- If you require a skipper (applies to multi-day charters only)
- The hotel you 'll be staying (applies to day charters only)
Categorised in: Prices
This post was written by christoforos