Sani sailing private day boat trip. 3 very good reasons to do it!
Sani sailing, 2023 summer! Are you staying at Sani Resort?
Thinking about what to do in Halkidiki during your holidays?
Go sailing to get away from the tourist crowds for a day. Charter one of our yachts. Enjoy the sun the sea and the breeze like never before. Our pickup point from Hroousos pier is not far, and the price (if you include the transfer) is a nice surprise compared to other options. If you like, let us take care of everything and make you an offer with the transfer, snacks, fruit, and drinks included. Not to mention that the coves of west Sithonia where we actually sail are far more interesting than Cassandra beaches. After all sailing from Sani resort, there is no beach you can’t go to by boat that is not accessible by car, unlike west Sithonia.
Itinerary of the Sani sailing tour.
- We pick you up from Hrousos pier at Paliouri beach, Miraggio marina, or Pefkochori (ex Kapsohora) pier at 11:00 in the morning.
- We visit the spalathronisia area, laimos beach, and the Gerochristou island peninsula, The water is warm and crystal clear. Away from the tourist crowds.
- Then we stop at neos Marmaras to visit or have lunch at “Ta Kymata” taverna restaurant for fresh fish or whatever local delicacy you would like to try (one of the best restaurants in Halkidiki).
- Then last stop at Kelyfos island before returning to Hrousos at 18:00.
Included in the tour:
- Experienced Skipper
- Tab water, coffee, tea
you may use the boat’s fridge to keep cool your food and drinks. Also, one cabin is at your disposal to store your stuff.
- Food or drinks but we stop at a taverna for one hour.
Don’t forget to bring
- Sea towels
Miraggio marina, Kassandra charterayacht pickup point map
Neos Marmaras charterayacht pickup point map
Why we sail at west Sithonia
It’s an area that is very beautiful with a lot of secret coves inaccessible by a car that you can swim and enjoy alone, for guests that like privacy. It has a few beach bars with character that only the local Greeks know about for guests that like to party. We visit Kelyfos Island, remote, beautiful with crystal clear waters. The winds are generally mild and boukadoura wind (sea breeze) comes from the south at about 12:00 and it’s just right for sailing. That is The main reason that we don’t start the tour earlier as usually there is zero wind early in the morning. If the Meltemi wind is a bit strong we can sail close to land and avoid a bumpy ride, or use it to sail better. Neos Marmaras is a nice place to visit if you haven’t already. And it has great food and a very good market for shopping.
The main reason that we choose to sail in west Sithonia and not near Sani is the natural beauty of the area. It is unparalleled to any other area of Halkidiki with small islands, secret coves, and a lot of great beaches to visit inaccessible by car, still natural with little or no tourist development.
About fishing on your day trip
We exclusively do trawl fishing on our day trips, sustainable practice with little impact on the fish populations.
Read more information about it in this guide…>
- More information about day sailing at Halkidiki
- More information about Joining other groups and sharing the sailboat for a day trip.
send us an email to
call us: +306980700070
send a message via WhatsApp
send an SMS text message
call us on Skype
call us or text us on Viber
send a message via Messenger
Don't forget to mention:
- Number of Persons, Possible Dates, Area
- If you require a skipper (applies to multi-day charters only)
- The hotel you 'll be staying (applies to day charters only)
Check out our Tripadvisor reviews: just type "CharterAyacht, Neos Marmaras" in their site or mobile app search to see our 5* reviews.
Categorised in: Halkidiki daily boat trips
This post was written by christoforos