Sani sailing private day boat trip. 3 very good reasons to do it!
Sani sailing, 2021summer! Are you staying at Sani Resortin 2021?
Thinking about what to do in Halkidiki during you holidays?
Go sailing to get away from the tourist crowds for a day. Charter one of our yachts. Enjoy the sun the sea and the breeze like never before. Our pickup point from Pefkochori is not far, just a 20 min car or TAXI drive and the price (if you include the transfer) is a nice surprise compared to other options. If you like, let us take care of everything and make you an offer with transfer, snacks, fruit and drinks included. Not to mention that the coves of west Sithonia where we actually sail are far more interesting than Cassandra beaches. After all sailing from Sani resort there is no beach you can go with the boat that is not accessible by car, unlike Sithonia.
Itinerary of the Sani sailing tour.
- We pick you up from Hrousos pier at Paliouri beach, Miraggio marina or Pefkochori (ex Kapsohora) pier at 11:00 in the morning.
- We visit spalathronisia area, laimos beach, Gerochristou island peninsula, The water is warm crystal clear. Away from the tourist crowds.
- Then we stop at neos Marmaras to visit or have lunch at “ta Kymata” taverna restaurant for fresh fish or whatever local delicacy you would like to try (the best in Halkidiki).
- Then last stop at Kelyfos island before returning to Pefkochori at 19:00.
Included in the tour:
- Experienced Skipper
- Tab water, coffee, tea
you may use the boats fridge to keep cool your food and drinks. Also one cabin is in your disposal to store your stuff.
- Food or drinks but we stop to a taverna for one hour.
Don’t forget to bring
- Sun tan
- Sea towels
Why we sail at west Sithonia
Its an area that is very beautiful with a lot of secret coves inaccessible by car that you can swim and enjoy alone, for guests that like privacy. It has a few beach bars with character that only the local Greeks know about for guests that like to party. We visit Kelyfos Island, remote, beautiful with crystal clear waters. The winds are generally mild and boukadoura wind (sea breeze) comes from the south about 12:00 and it’s just right for sailing. That is The main reason that we don’t start the tour earlier as usually there is zero wind early in the morning. If the meltemi wind is a bit strong we can sail close to land and avoid a bumpy ride, or use it to sail better. Neos Marmaras is a nice place to visit if you haven’t already. And it has great food and a very good market for shopping.
The main reason that we choose to sail at west Sithonia and not near Sani, is the natural beauty of the area. It is unparalleled to any other area of Halkidiki with small islands, secret coves and a lot of great beaches to visit unaccessible by car, still natural with little or no touristic development. Smart travellers would choose Sithonia.
Don't forget to mention:
- Number of Persons, Possible Dates, Area
- If you require a skipper (applies to multi-day charters only)
- The hotel you 'll be staying (applies to day charters only)
Check out our Tripadvisor reviews: just type "CharterAyacht, Neos Marmaras" in their site or mobile app search to see our 5* reviews.
Categorised in: Halkidiki daily boat trips
This post was written by christoforos