To book your charter you need to pay a 50% prepayment deposit. Once the deposit is paid the booking is confirmed – Not before. The rest 50% must be paid at least 14 days before departure. If these terms are not met, the company reserves the right to cancel the booking and keep the advance as the cancellation fee.
Ways to pay for your trip
Prices are subject to change at any time without warning. Trips programs/routes can change according to the actual weather and or the moods of the guests. In a rare case, your Skipper may decide to change the plan, making sure everyone is safe and comfortable. Your Skipper wants and will do everything for you to have a good time. However he is not on vacation, he is working for up to 8 hours a day, and he expects you to respect both him and his property, the yacht, as they have to work again the next morning. You should listen to what he knows as for example a beach on paper may look fantastic, but in full season be too crowded to enjoy it. charterAyacht reserves the right to decide when the weather is too bad or too extreme to make the trip or any other very serious reason for cancelling. Especially in last-minute bookings, you may be asked to pay the full amount agreed upon if you decide not to take the trip for your own reasons. charterAyacht also reserves the right to decide if any of the paid amounts will be returned in the case of a last-minute cancellation. Greek Tax laws are subject to change anytime, so VAT (now 24%) may change without notice. In this case, the customer will have to pay the difference. Transportation from the airport or your hotel is easy to arrange. Please contact us for details and prices, if you have problems with your hotel reception or the prices seem too extreme.
- You can cancel up to 72 hours in advance of the experience for a partial refund.
- For a full refund (minus 75€ per yacht for procedural costs), you must cancel at least 1 month before the experience’s start time.
- Partial refund 30 to 15 days before the experience’s start time 30% plus 75€ per yacht for procedural costs.
- If you cancel between 14 days and 72 hours before the experience a 50% or 75€ cancellation fee will be applied. The minimum amount of cancellation fee will not be less than 75€
- If you cancel less than 72 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Changes & Requests
- We will make an effort to accommodate any changes you may want to your trip.
- Any changes made less than 48 hours before the experience’s start time may not be accepted.
Weather & cancellation by us
- Generally, we will not do the activity if the weather makes it certain that you either will not have a good time or there is a potential danger for you and/or our crew. Please trust us. We want you to have a good time! Really! But safety first. You get a full refund or reschedule for another day, pending availability.
- If we see small rain showers, we can probably avoid them, with minor changes to the route we will do the trip as planned.
- If you decide on your own that the weather doesn’t look good and cancel less than 48 hours before the experience’s start time, while we decide that the weather is ok, the 48 hours cancellation rule applies and the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- The planned route may change, usually for weather conditions or guests’ preferences.
- The activity may be canceled by our company for weather or other operational reasons. In that case, you get a full refund or reschedule for another day, pending availability.
- The activity may be canceled by our company if the minimum number of participants is not reached. In that case, you get a full refund or reschedule for another day, pending availability.
We will refund you within 3 business days – usually the same day. However, sometimes it may take up to 10 days to show to your account. As you can imagine, banks are out of our control. Please let us know if something like this happens, I always enjoy that conversation with the bank auto system.
We need to know in advance if someone is pregnant. The skipper may refuse to board a woman that is pregnant if we are not informed with no refund! Preferably please contact us before you book to discuss the trip you plan to do and decide together whether it is perfectly safe or not. As you can imagine, the weather should play a big part in the decision to participate. We recommend natural antinausea pills with ginger that you can find in every pharmacy. We want you to have a good time, but safety first.
Contact us for questions related to refunds and returns.[HTML_contact_us_EN]
You will have to pay PayPal fees onboard usually about 5%. The same applies to any other credit card payment system we may use. To avoid any misunderstanding, we will show you the PayPal transaction and its fees and you will pay them with your balance.
Bareboat charters Conditions for booking.
In order to book a bareboat charter, you need to have at least two qualified persons who know how to control a sailing yacht and have a license to prove it. You also have to leave a security deposit (cash or Credit card pre-approve) before getting your boat. The amount is different for each vessel. Usually is the same as the insurance waiver for the boat policy. Before leaving port, you have to sign a standard charter agreement contract with us where all these details are explained. Port authorities may also ask you to check your passport and sailing license.
Categorised in: Prices
This post was written by christoforos