Best Stag or Hen Yacht party – Halkidiki 2020
Getting married in 2020? Get crazy and book a yacht for your bachelor! Stag & Hen Yacht Parties
For a Stag or Hen (bachelor or bachelorette) party, what could be more fun and impressive than chartering a private yacht, motor or sail, just for you and your friends having an endless party on board, for a day or more? No experience is needed for this kind of charter, but a desire to help sail the yacht will enhance your enjoyment. Our skippers know exactly where to take you and we can provide you with a list of entertaining activities and places with intense nightlife, clubs and restaurants that you can visit. It will definitely be a pre-marriage non-stop party, you will never forget.
The boats that we use are offshore sailing vessels, professionally maintained in excellent condition. All the boats have three or more cabins, fully equipped galley (kitchen), WC with pressurized hot water, auxiliary engine, dinghy (tender) with outboard engine, Bimini top (tent for shade over the cockpit), all the necessary navigation and safety equipment (buy Greek law all touristic professional boats are required to have life rafts for all the passengers, VHF radio equipped with DSC system and an EPIRB, fire extinguishers and much more, not to mention very strict boat inspections to make sure every boat is safe).
- boat fees
- skipper fees
- cooking LPG
- water (not for drinking)
- marina and port fees*
- one set of clean sheets, pillowcase and bathroom towel per person
- dinghy outboard use
* Sunny and Miraggio marina is an exception and in case the guests insist on staying there they have to pay the overnight fees.
- food and beverages
- drinking water
- dinghy outboard gas
- skipper’s food and beverages
- other consumables as toilet paper, kitchen paper, coffee, sugar, etc.
send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Don't forget to mention:
- Number of Persons, Possible Dates, Area
- If you require a skipper (applies to multi-day charters only)
- The hotel you 'll be staying (applies to day charters only)
Check out our Tripadvisor reviews: just type "CharterAyacht, Neos Marmaras" in their site or mobile app search to see our 5* reviews.
Categorised in: Specials
This post was written by christoforos