Best of Thessaloniki 2019 tour, port waterline sailboat
Thessaloniki is a city connected with the sea. It has always been since founded, a major port. Most of the city monuments like its trademark White Tower are linked with the sea. Thessaloniki port & waterfront sailboat tour
The best way to tour Thessaloniki
So one of the best ways to get the feeling of the city is to make a waterline and port tour from the sea with our sailing yacht. The Skipper is a local with intimate knowledge of the city and its history.
We start from Kalamaria Marina at the east of the city (easily accessible by public transportation bus) at 11:00 and we make a big circle around the city waterline while sailing to come back at 15:00.
From 11:00 to 15:00 for a day trip that will take you from Kalamaria marina to
- Thessaloniki Sailing yacht club
- Thessaloniki Concert Hall,
- Sailing club of Thessaloniki
- New waterfront
- White tower
- Old town waterfront
- Aristotelous Square
- External old port area
- and many more seaside monuments and landmarks of Thessaloniki.
Next you will visit the south of Thessaloniki Bay towns of
- Aggelochori Lighthouse at Cape Grand Karabournou
- Emperoror Vespacianos shoals
- Agia Triada waterfront
- Neoi Epivates waterfront (if the only place at the pier with deep enough waters so we can dock is free you may make a short walk around)
- and sail back to Kalamaria marina for the return.
*At Neoi Epivates, if the only place at the pier with deep enough waters so that we can dock is free, we can make a stop for a short walk around, but in this case there is not enough time to visit Aggelochori Lighthouse or Vespacianos shoals.
Day sailing tour of Thessaloniki waterline 2019 and port, what’s included
Included in the price are Skipper, fuel, VAT, coffee, tea, drinking water.
Not included are food or drinks, you may bring your snacks and drinks onboard.
send us and email to
Don't forget to mention:
- Number of Persons
- Possible Dates
- If you require a skipper (applies to multi-day charters only)
- The hotel you 'll be staying (applies to day charters only)
Categorised in: Salonica
This post was written by christoforos